Senior Compliance Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional work experience in Compliance Risk, Audit, or Bank Regulatory
- Excellent organizational and relationship leadership skills
- Proven experience as a key contributing member of an impactful and fast-paced team
- A strong curiosity about fintech and consumer finance
- Experience working with consumer financial regulations, including Reg. B (ECOA), UDAAP, CAN-SPAM, FCRA, Reg. E, Reg. P, and Reg. Z
- Inquisitive and proactive in proposing creative and effective solutions
- Strong project management, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that can effectively present complex and sensitive issues
- Work closely with cross functional partners to support the design, development and implementation of aspects of the Fair Lending Program (e.g. advisory frameworks, risk assessment, testing, governance)
- Provide Fair Lending advice and possess the ability to communicate complex regulatory expectations for Fair Lending matters throughout the product life-cycle and across all products and services
- Lead a team of professionals responsible for providing fair lending advisory support and maintenance of the Fair Lending Program
- Document critical processes, support the maintenance of internal team sites, and support the Compliance team in maintaining relevant policies, risk assessments, training materials, issues management and other related items
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure transparency into compliance risks impacting key initiatives, company growth or Bank partners
- Build relationships with critical business and functional partners, including Bank partners
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.