Vice President, Global Sap Alliances - Remote
Posted on 2/15/2022
West Coast, USA
- This leader will have a high growth mindset driven through continuous execution of a strategic framework and possess 15+ years of sales, business development, and strategic partnerships within the technology industry
- Critical skills for success include a keen sense of ownership, drive, and grit while executing with executive presence, strategic purpose and a deep sense of urgency. Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution are foundational values for success
- Experience building, developing and managing large Alliances and globally distributed teams
- Experience with account management, relationship management and solution selling
- MBA, Masters or equivalent executive level experience
- Deep experience and relationships within SAP and the SAP partner ecosystem
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations at senior levels
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Be a dynamic, engaging, self-reliant senior executive, accustomed to managing with a collaborative, fact-based approach, articulate communication and interpersonal warmth
- Be self-confident, but with ego well in check. Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement
- Be an intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among very bright and charismatic people
- The ideal candidate possesses a business background and technology perspective to create and scale high growth, profitable, differentiated and capable Alliances focused on the Icertis Contract Intelligence Platform, experiences and applications
- Design, align and execute the strategy and initiatives that will scale our SAP Alliance to a whole new level of joint innovation, solutions, revenue and satisfaction
- Develop key Alliance executive and SME relationships towards a deep understanding of priorities, success measures and planning / operating cycles to create, anticipate and execute new growth opportunities
- Develop and execute joint account and partner sales plans with quarterly/ monthly reviews to focus on priorities, follow up on critical business advances, and follow through on goals and commitments while cycling key learnings quickly to drive excellence and continuous improvement
- Achieve lead, subscription revenue, and relationship health goals for the alliance as a partner and a customer
- Align and collaborate with key functions, teams and individuals within Icertis and SAP to enable productive teamwork and successful execution of key initiatives
- Identify and prioritize key initiatives, goals, investments, and metrics to enable Alliance and Icertis executive management to unlock greater innovation and growth in the partnership
- Serve as a senior member of the Business Development team equally driving the Icertis Go-To-Market strategy and execution
- Understand, personally utilize, and drive team adoption of appropriate internal systems and tools to effectively track, analyze and communicate progress
- Work effectively and deliver high impact outcomes in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Contract management software
Icertis wants to be the contract intelligence platform of the world. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs.
- Fairness - As a company we strive to be equitable and fair-minded – continually asking how we would like to be treated if we were in the other person’s shoes. We don’t play favorites or have double standards when working with our customers, partners and vendors, and we view every interaction through the lens of: 'What is a mutually fair outcome?'
- Openness - The default setting at Icertis is to share information freely – and be open to feedback from anyone in the organization. And when someone asks managers a question, they can expect an open and honest response.
- Respect - We strive to be an organization where everyone is treated with respect and every voice is heard. We assume positive intent in our interactions and regard everyone’s feedback and contributions as valuable. We embrace and celebrate diversity and know that only by doing so, can we be the best at what we do.
- Teamwork - Every Icertian who is considered a top performer must also be a team player. We know that success is the result of hard work from people across the organization, and we go out of our way to recognize the teams that make individuals successful.
- Execution - Execution is in our blood. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver for our customers each and every day. To guide us we have a mantra: “Focus, Follow up, Follow through – Fast!” We set our sights on a goal, hold ourselves accountable for success, and see it through to the end, quickly.