Posted on 5/21/2022
Union City, NJ, USA
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of roles in a fast-paced organization, preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse experience a plus)
- A commitment to diversity, and preferably, experience improving a previous employer's diversity via specific recruiting strategies
- You are curious, innovative, humble, proactive and accountable
- You are collaborative and a team player
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without requiring Visa Sponsorship
- Manage full cycle recruiting process; from sourcing candidates to coordinating interviews to offer delivery
- Work across a wide variety of roles, mostly on the non-tech side (Product Managers, Legal, Marketing, Actuarial, etc.)
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders, taking a consultative approach and coaching hiring teams on interview best practices
- Work closely with our hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Work with the Head of Recruiting to come up with an innovative on-campus recruiting strategies, impactful internship & full-time rotational program and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- Work with recruiting teammates to create and manage the internship & full-time rotational programs
- Work to improve the interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- Act as a Haven Tech ambassador and primary point of contact for candidates, building influential relationships with prospective hires throughout the selection process; while promoting the company's reputation as a “best place to work”
- Lead and deliver a best in class candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Conducting different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral, etc.)
- Full-cycle recruiting for technical and non-technical roles
- Execute campus recruiting strategy and programs
- Experience identifying talents by using various sourcing techniques (i.e. Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Job Boards, etc.)
- Knowledge in using HR systems such as applicant tracking systems, candidate management systems, and human resource information systems
- Demonstrate success in leveraging various sources such as social media networks, events, and employee referrals to build a strong candidate pipeline
Advanced platform for life, annuity and disability insurance
Haven Technologies' mission is to make life (and life insurance) better by working together with visionary clients. The easier they can make it for their clients, the more their impact.
- Competitive pay & bonus program
- Four weeks paid vacation & sick time
- Ten paid company holidays
- Focus Fridays
- 401(k) with matching up to 5%
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid gym membership at a local fitness club
- Snacks. The free and healthy kind.
Company Core Values
- Build things that matter. At Haven Technologies, you will build products and experiences that help people protect what matters most—their family. The things you create should have a tangible and positive impact on the people we serve. Take that responsibility to heart and let it inform everything you do.
- Yes before no. You can’t change the world (or an industry) with an old idea. Be curious and open to innovation in all forms. Explore how something can work—not why it won’t.
- We’re all entrepreneurs. Set big goals, move with urgency and act with conviction. Sometimes you’ll fall short. Sometimes you’ll make a mistake. But that’s okay. Embrace the adventure and you’ll be surprised at what you can accomplish.
- We matter to each other. Respect. Kindness. Collaboration. Individual actions may seem small, but the combined impact can be huge. So treat others the way they would want to be treated and extend that courtesy to everyone—customers, partners and the person sitting next to you.