Social Content Curator
Updated on 3/21/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Completed a 4-year-degree program for journalism, marketing, creative writing or similar
- Superior writing and editing skills - you can take complex, nuanced topics and develop creative, engaging, crisp and short social posts about it
- Obsessed with news and following pop culture, societal conversations, and emerging social media trends
- Good sense of humor with ability to infuse humor and wordplay into social posts
- Interest in or experience working with social media and analytics
- Technically savvy with Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Experienced at video creation and editing
- Previous social media or journalism experience or similar preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Thrives in fast paced environments and interested in gaining in-house, start-up experience
- Scrappy, resourceful and proactively uncover solutions to keep moving projects forward
- Brainstorm, pitch, write, produce on camera daily social media content and build monthly social media content calendar (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Support management of Jerry's day-to-day social media operations to generate positive brand awareness and drive traffic to getjerry.com
- Analyze and optimize the performance of Jerry's existing channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
- Conduct daily trendspotting through review of societal and cultural news and trending content
- Assist in social media research to help test new growth strategies
App to compare and buy car insurance
Jerry's mission is to save you time and money on car expenses.
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus: We exist to make customers happy by saving them time and money.
- Passion for Excellence: We want to be proud of working on this team and proud of the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Ownership: We care because we feel personally invested and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sense of Urgency: We have big ambitions and we value people who operate with a sense of urgency so we can achieve those ambitions.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency builds trust and trust helps us work faster and more effectively together.