Posted on 5/3/2022
- Strong hands-on experience in the UiPath platform preferrably in large RPA implementations to automate business processes across multiple systems
- 3+ years of experience working with UiPath Platform
- Experience with RPA development methodologies and CoE model
- Extensive experience in understanding business processes and building automation flow diagrams
- Strong knowledge of design principles and programming techniques to create reusable assets
- Experience working with Finance, Accounting, and HR systems (e.g.) WorkDay, Coupa, NetSuite, ADP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, proficient with all other Office applications
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Partner closely with the HR, Finance, Payroll teams and external partners to implement automation solutions
- Produce Process Design Document for RPA flows
- Analyze and map out complicated processes and identify opportunities for RPA automation
- Design, program, test, implement and maintain RPA solutions
- Help build RPA CoE to implement best practices and code review
- Development experience with other programming languages like C++ or Java is a plus
- Hands-on development experience in .NET programming is a plus
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.