Manager – Corporate Fixed Assets
Posted on 1/28/2023
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance is a must
- CPA preferred, must have a minimum of 150-semester units required to sit for the CPA exam
- 6+ years of relevant work experience; public accounting and/or industry
- Experience with advanced ERPs (preferably SAP)
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex ideas to cross-functional executive-level management
- Ability to be nimble and comfortable working in an agile environment
- Desire to develop, implement and maintain process improvements
- Ability to conquer the ambiguous - taking complex problems and breaking them down to create feasible solutions
- A good attitude with a focus on keeping life adventurous
- Oversee corporate fixed asset month-end close activities including the review of journal entries, reconciliations, and trend analysis
- Assist with the compilation of and present analyses of activity overseen with upper management and executive leadership
- Work cross functionally with procurement, finance, and other relevant stakeholders to maintain strong fixed asset tracking and reporting
- Track and analyze costs related to long-term construction projects
- Act as the subject matter expert on all manufacturing fixed asset accounting, including, but not limited to, ASC 350 - Intangibles - Goodwill and Other, ASC 360 - Property, Plant, and Equipment, and ASC 842 - Leases
- Ensure reports and documentation comply with company SOX regulations, professional standards, and GAAP reporting guidelines
- Review, prepare and/or maintain support for external auditors in coordination with quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist with SOX compliance by owning controls design documentation and evaluating controls as new systems are developed and/or processes change
- Continue to ask “why” we do things the way we do and bring your unique perspective to the table to continuously improve our current processes
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team