Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- Highly organized and ability to synthesize various sources of information
- Strong communicator and able to manage a vast array of internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively solve problems and conflicts
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and provide leadership in the execution of complex, fast-paced, and/or unorthodox processes and programs
- Knowledge of utility interconnection and typologies
- Ability to manage multiple stretch projects effectively
- Ability to support and provide a “customer service mentality” for multiple internal stakeholders effectively
- Possesses written and oral communication skills to support decisions and recommendations
- Conduct meetings and provide effective leadership to internal and or external stakeholders
- Effective in making objective decisions
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Proficiency with Airtable is preferred
- Proficiency with a CRM is required
- Manage facility utility connection process, monitor usage, and continually provide scalable program enhancements
- Act as point of contact for all utility vendors and oversee all related utility contracts
- Manage and refresh our utility tracker dashboard including automation, logins or vendor information, and tax documents
- Manage & organize team data, and contracts, and create templates /internal process flow diagrams for various stakeholders
- Manage all administrative access to the utility management platform
- Create and manage location and vendor profiles ensuring data integrity
- Act as the main point of contact for utilities, and billing, and manage all relatable weekly accounts payable processes
- Coordinate with Rivian's internal accounts payable teams for a successful payment schedule to the proper financial codes and accounts
- Partner with Rivian's internal real estate and lease teams to understand leases/restrictions by location and create a process to capture resource accounts from landlords as needed
- Conduct monthly meetings with internal teams to review new project scopes and needs
- Conduct weekly audits of existing accounts, billing, and payments
- Administer training sessions on utility connection process, vendor partnerships, billing processes, etc. to internal stakeholders
- Partner with the Energy Analytics team to improve the process of ensuring utilities are established on the best rate plans
- Track and assist in leading special projects
- Procure and help lead sustainability projects concerning utility providers by region
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team