Senior IT Systems Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 4+ years of experience working in an engineering capacity within an IT team
- 2+ years of experience acting as a Solutions Architect
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles
- Experience working with at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Golang)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage and optimize IT's infrastructure, services, and tooling
- Develop new services in support of Information Technologies vision
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical guidance for IT initiatives
- Produce documentation and lead training sessions to operationalize IT capabilities
- Evangelize best practices both internally and externally
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience managing macOS or Windows systems at scale
- Experience managing complex environments “as code”
- A love of mentoring and growing junior team members
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism