Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
Enable is a very rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) scale up with offices in Toronto, San Francisco, Stratford-upon-Avon, Melbourne and Sydney. It has secured over US$150 million in investment funding from some of the top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley to fuel its growth. Enable is successfully executing on an ambitious strategy ultimately aimed at an IPO in a few years.
We are defined by the quality and ability of our people and, in the role of Systems Accountant, you will be critical to the success of Enable. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of new systems and processes to keep pace with Enable’s rapid growth, as well as all aspects of system administration for Enable’s financial systems. As a business that is more than doubling in size annually, we will be able to give you a broad array of learning experiences and a chance to build something that is truly your own.
You will be joining a rapidly growing team which is full of energy, passion, and deep skills & experience to help deliver Enable’s strategy. This is a role for an ambitious individual who has the drive and desire to develop quickly in one of the most exciting sectors on the planet!
Build new capabilities and implement new systems for scale:
- Work with finance leadership to define systems roadmap and drive the selection of new finance systems
- Project Manage finance systems projects from inception to go live and post production support
- Recommend and implement scalable solutions to business problems by leveraging NetSuite’s capabilities
- Manage NetSuite data, configuration, roles, profiles, custom reports, workflows and integrations
- Serve as a subject matter expert on NetSuite, Spiff, Jeeves, Celigo, YayPay, Anrok and Salesforce platforms
- Continuously drive best practice in Enable’s use of financial systems, ensuring maximum return on investment from our software
- Define, implement and maintain internal control environment as related to Finance systems
Maintain systems and support users:
- Manage user access, roles and provisioning of access to key finance systems
- Develop and maintain appropriate change control processes
- Work with IT, Sales Ops and Customer Success Ops teams to ensure finance systems remain aligned with other upstream systems and processes
- Monitor integration points and data flows between systems to ensure they are operational and efficient
- Maintaining Spiff software for commissions and assisting with Commissions as needed
- Maintaining Jeeves company credit card platform and managing integrations for the same
- Create and maintain documentation including procedures, workflow diagrams and user guides
- Build and manage relationships with third party vendors for support
- Excellent current working knowledge of NetSuite ERP
- Experience project managing, implementing and improving financial systems
- 4+ years of relevant full-time work experience.
- Detailed understanding of common business practices as related to Accounting (AR, AP, GL, Invoicing, Revenue, Assets)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Enthusiastic, energetic, driven – a logical problem solver who wants to be part of something special
- Formal NetSuite certifications
- Accountancy qualification (CPA)
- Previous experience in a high growth environment
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.