GTM Enablement Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You've walked the walk: 2-4+ years of experience working in direct client sales and/or Sales/CSM Mgmt role, ideally within a financial services or SaaS organization
- You lead diverse groups: Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast-moving environment
- When you speak, people listen: Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- You're a sponge: You read updates, news, announcements, plans, etc., remember details, and can connect the dots across a big company
- Naturally Curious: If you don't know, you ask. You believe in the “5 Whys?” and seek truth to find the root of challenges. Sometimes you lay awake in bed pondering complex issues
- You're organized: You have a system to prioritize, task management comes easy, and youeat-the-frog every morning after you make your bed
- Passion for teaching: You don't just lead training, you care deeply about the improvement of others. You prioritize others' success over your own
- Continual learner: You can run most of your own reports, build your own presentations, you ask to be taught vs. ask for a favor
- Develop the Upsell and Retention Playbook for Brex: Critically evaluate the customer journey and Account Management sales strategy to develop sales plays, customer success processes, and commercial terms maximizing customer happiness and ROI for Brex. This will include helping develop our strategy to “land & expand,” upsell multiple products, and ensuring we build plays to drive product usage and benefits for our customers
- Sales Effectiveness through training and coaching: Partner with CSM and Client Sales Leadership and GTM Strategy to develop a data driven approach to evaluate IC Sales and Customer Success effectiveness. Design and execute necessary training and coaching programs to address biggest opportunities for growth. Outputs of your work will drive greater retention, adoption, engagement, deepening and upsell of Brex's suite of SaaS and payments products in our customer base. Outputs of your work will surface through increased win-rates in the Enterprise segment
- Product Enablement: Equip Client Sales and Customer Success reps to understand and position the value and capabilities of new product releases and how they connect to the buyer journey. Examples: Collaborating with the Go-to-Market team to create online and offline training and enablement content
- Brex-cellence: Ensure Client Sales and Customer Success ICs are demonstrating excellence with how they explain, present, demo and use Brex to inspire customer love. Examples: Creating, managing, promoting & monitoring internal best practices for scale
- Prior experience in a CSM/Client Sales front line role, prior to being promoted to Enablement or Management
- Understanding of different sales methodologies (e.g. Challenger Sale, Command of the Message, Proactive Selling)
- Experience using Outreach, Salesforce, and Looker
- Prior experience with different enablement platforms (LMS/CMS)
Credit cards & financial services for startups
The Brex mission is to reimagine financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. The company is building the financial OS to integrate the services and software startups need as they grow.
- Self-care. Health, dental, and vision; One Medical; Spring Health mental wellbeing; Calm membership.
- Money. Competitive compensation with a biannual merit cycle, equity, 401(k) plan, and more.
- Rest. Unlimited PTO if full-time, paid holidays, company weeks off, and parental leave.
- Freedom. Remote-first, team and company offsites, monthly stipend, and one-time office setup budget.
Company Core Values
- Dream big
- One Brex
- Inspire customer love
- Growth mindset
- Impatient optimism