Senior Enablement Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- High-level proficiency/ tactical experience using Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, Highspot, Workramp, and other Sales Enablement tools
- Experience training teams on sales techniquesand delivering transformative enablement focused on sales methodology, qualification frameworks, value selling, etc
- Certification program development experience, ideally within Workramp
- 5+ years experience in designing and delivering multiple training events in a sales environment (including Sales Kickoff events)
- A deep sense of empathy, a team player mindset, and strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills with prior facilitation and sales training experience with the ability to represent complex concepts
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- A passion for learning, with energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others
- Ability to balance big-picture vision and tactical abilities (you'll be doing both while we build!)
- Self-directed and resourceful work style
- Once Gem returns to office, this role will require occasional travel
- For COVID-19 prior to starting work. Gem is an equal opportunity employer, and will consider requests for exemption from this policy as a reasonable accommodation where it can do so absent undue hardship, consistent with federal, state, and local law
- Assist in building a world-class training and enablement strategy, including developing and measuring training programs rooted in a competency-based learning model - and make it fun!
- Roll out Value-based selling, adoption of our new sales process, completion of certifications & pieces of training, and more
- Design and deliver hybrid learning content and programs, tailored to our internal products and customers, to boost the Sales team's knowledge and effectiveness
- Provide the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success
- Develop and execute impactful enablement solutions, while also contributing to transforming our GTM enablement strategy
- Collaborate closely with sales leadership to ensure reps develop and implement necessary skills
- Edit and maintain our single-source of truth in collaboration with the rest of the enablement team
- Example projects:
- Rolling out Gem's Value Drivers across all GTM teamsRe-launching Gem's Single Source of Truth
- Launching Gem's official QBR Program
- Iterating on and managing our Sales Onboarding program & bootcamp
- points if you have HR technology industry experience!
Modern recruiting platform
Gem is on a mission to modernize the recruiting industry. The company does this by bridging the gaps between candidates and recruiters using technology.
- Generous Compensation & Equity
- Guaranteed Monthly Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical & 401k
- Learning & Development
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave
- Mental Health Stipend
Company Core Values
- Customer-Centricity: We talk to customers to decide what to build and drive the most value.
- Transparency: Transparency by default, so everyone can make the best decisions.
- Velocity: Fast-moving and scrappy, we take calculated risks to keep up with the transforming industry.
- Diversity: Diverse perspectives lead to better outcomes. We value it in both our culture and product.