Posted on 10/18/2023
High volume hiring platform with smart, seamless recruiting
Fountain is a high-volume hiring platform that leverages automation and artificial intelligence to streamline the recruitment process, making it an efficient and effective solution for enterprises worldwide. The company's culture promotes flexibility and inclusivity, offering 100% remote work, flexible hours, and generous compensation, regardless of location within the US. With a commitment to continuous learning and development, comprehensive healthcare benefits, and a focus on work-life balance, Fountain provides a supportive environment for its employees while leading the industry in smart, fast, and seamless recruiting.
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 16%
1 year growth↑ 12%
2 year growth↑ 123%
Remote in USA
Business & Strategy
Data & Analytics
- 1+ year(s) experience in an analytical role in a high growth environment
- Proficiency in SQL - Ability to independently break down large datasets and synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Demonstrated work experience with BI tools, Looker is strongly preferred
- Experience prioritizing and executing simultaneously on multiple tasks
- Experience gathering requirements and interacting with users
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholders across multiple teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Finance
- Demonstrable experience teaching or explaining technical results or concepts to less technical audiences
- Ability to craft a compelling story and concisely present recommendations across teams and levels including both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to use data visualization tools to provide actionable insights and reusable frameworks
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate, and inspire others in a fast-moving environment
- Develop frameworks and deliver analyses to guide decision-making and prioritization across functions
- Uncover new areas of opportunity to grow our customer's worker population
- Manage, build, and automate models and reporting to provide regional and national teams with actionable insights on volume, efficiency, and applicant experience
- Utilize data and analyses to influence business strategy and product roadmaps
- Partner with the Implementation team to advise best practices in the utilization of our product
- Present findings, recommendations, and results to senior leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Take initiative in bringing recommendations for metric design, visualization best practices, and understanding the business needs while partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with customers in identifying and owning the following:
- Metric Selection & Segmentation - Are we tracking the right metrics that would support the customers goals?
- Accuracy - Are we calculating the chosen metrics accurately?
- Organization - Do users know how to navigate our reporting system and how to find answers?
- Relevance - Do dashboards contain the right metrics and measures to clearly answer the viewer's questions?
- Usability - Do users understand how to read and interpret the dashboards and base business decisions on the insights provided?