Software Engineer: Performance
Posted on 3/8/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelor's, Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant professional experience
- Expertise with C++
- Experience working on performance for large-scale applications or games
- Collaborate with Engineering, Art and Design teams to realize VALORANT's performance goals
- Use telemetry and profilers to identify trends in game performance
- Build tools and technology to improve the performance of VALORANT
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience working on a AAA game team
- Experience supporting a live service-driven game
- Experience working with Unreal
- Experience with automated performance testing
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble