Partner Growth Associate Principal
Updated on 5/31/2023
- In addition to English, you're also fully fluent in French
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience directly advising and persuading, and negotiating with customers
- Data-driven and operationally savvy, you seek to leverage operational success into long-term partner retention and revenue growth
- Demonstrated record of building and fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism, and celebrate customers' successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy: you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Able to travel and excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner's strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: Identify partner pain points, as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation
- Become an expert on the Via platform: Leveraging deep product knowledge, innovatively resolve partners' pain points and identify opportunities for future product development
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service's quality, efficiency, and growth
- Leverage Via's deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner's service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.