Clinical Data Analyst
Posted on 3/22/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- You are an SME on clinical applications and know how data is organized to serve the needs of the clinicians, researchers, and the patients they serve
- Knowledge of health care industry terminology and concepts
- Hands-on experience with data profiling, analysis tools, techniques and visualization technologies
- You love and have a deep passion for understanding data and how the business works
- You are a self-starter with an ability to engage deeply with a stellar technical team
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration or a related analytic field
- 6+ years experience, preferably at a health care system/software development company
- 3+ years of implementation experience with clinical applications like Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, Allscripts is required
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large datasets, proficient in SQL, Python or R
- Experience supporting customer engagement
- Hands-on experience translating clinical staff practices to informatics applications
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and concepts, data exchange standards (like HL7/FHIR, CCDA, etc.) clinical ontologies (like ICD, RxNorm, CPT, NDC, SNOMED, LOINC, etc.) a plus
- Experience with modern cloud-native platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, Data Bricks, Snowflake) a plus
Medical patient data provider
Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Truveta's mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Professional Development
- Work/Life Autonomy
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Parental Leave
- Team Activities
Company Core Values
- Focus on our purpose - We believe truth plus knowledge can make a big difference in the world.
- Earn trust - We challenge ourselves to meet the high expectations of patients, providers, regulators, and scientists on privacy, securit, ethics, and data quality.
- Contribute for impact: You have the opportunity to influence and make a big impact. We believe our diversity gives us each a unique perspective and we strive to build teams who represent the patients our data serves.
- Freedom with responsibility - We trust you to innovate towards our shared goals, use great judgment, and make responsibly frugal decisions. We have high standards and reject mediocrity. We embrace work from anywhere. We believe you can accomplish great things from your home or our office home.
- Be curious - Progress is born out of questions asked. We are always learning, humble before the complexity of our vision.