Core Systems Engineering Intern
C++/Golang, Containers, Kubernetes, Distributed Systems
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Data Structures & Algorithms
- You are pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- Have taken courses or completed research in the areas of operating systems, distributed systems, algorithms and data structures, or cloud computing
- Love of programming and skilled in one of the following languages: C++, C, Golang, Python
- Extensive knowledge or experience with Linux or other Unix operating systems
- Ability to explore existing code and figure out solutions to open-ended problems
- The passion & ability to learn new things while never being satisfied with the status quo
- You have less than 2 years of professional experience
- Learn extensively about distributed systems for storage, k8s container environments
- Work together with a mentor to define project objectives and key results
- Interact with various key stakeholders required to complete the project
- Participate in the New Hire R&D Bootcamp to gain a high-level understanding of the Nutanix product suite, various tools, and processes
- Participate in U-Hack (Nutanix Intern Hackathon), which is a way to interact with other R&D interns and derive innovative solutions to various roadblocks across the organization
- Presenting your work both internally and externally where applicable
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.