Director of Market Development
Posted on 3/17/2022
Remote in USA
- Strategic consulting/advisory experience in the technology space
- Senior financial experience and experience building financial solutions in the technology space
- Financial field sales support in a matrixed and complex sales environment with a focus on aligning to company growth plans
- Strategic consultative mindset, understand business and people change, can engage with depth at C-Level
- Knowledge of the fast-growing cloud industry. Experience architecting financial wrappers around cloud-based technology solutions. An understanding of the analytics, business intelligence, data science and broad cloud-data market are a plus
- Ability to draw clear linkage to business outcomes, particularly enhancing revenue for our customers products delivered on Snowflake
- Knowledge and demonstrated skills in sales techniques, customer interaction, customer relationships
- Strong financial acumen to ensure customer centric economic outcomes that align to Snowflake's over-arching financial objectives
- Engage executives to define and manage cloud-aligned transformations through sales/advisory-type engagements looking to innovate on the customers business/revenue model aspirations to build, expand and/or accelerate their data-driven products
- Participate in and/or lead discovery/strategy sessions with customer leadership and their teams to understand key business objectives, challenges of transforming their existing product delivery, and desired business outcomes
- In conjunction with the Snowflake SE, Sales and Professional Services team, document and present insights and recommended Snowflake-enabled solutions to meet customer business objectives
- Expertly communicate and advise in 1:1 and 1: many environments
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences