Head of Global Agency Partnerships
Posted on 3/15/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of relevant experience driving global agency relationships at a platform or publisher
- Experience working with executive leadership both internally and externally
- Fluency in how brands and agencies market and measure success
- A motivated deal closer who has relationships at all seniority levels at major and independent agencies
- Can guide high-level strategy, partnership but also be able to dig into individual RFPs and deals
- An operator who is comfortable getting their hands dirty
- A leader comfortable working across many teams with the ability to balance priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledgeable about the Roblox platform, games, experiences, community-driven content generation, and social networks
- A great communicator and presenter
- Persistent, collaborative, and open to tackling challenges in new, unproven ways
- Proficient in storytelling and able to translate industry insights and product
- Ability to identify partners who will bring the most strategic value to the company, not just the most revenue
- Partner with other senior Partnership leader to align agency strategy with vertical strategy
- Embed with brand team verticals as immersive media expert, supporting revenue and adoption of immersive media
- Identify operational and market challenges where agencies could be strategic partners to grow the business and economy forward
- Build a clear revenue attribution model for agency upfronts
- Work with BizOps, Product and Developer Relations on predicting inventory constraints in consideration of agency partners' needs
- Support building an education and certification program for the world's leading agencies
- Consult and lead the education of immersive ads to partners and agencies on product solutions and best practices
- Understand Roblox operations and lead how agencies will support the extension of our story, partnership support and education work to date
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done