Posted on 3/15/2023
- Understanding and experience with SaaS and Payments billing and pricing models
- Experience building platform infrastructure that serves and balances the needs of multiple users and stakeholders. You're excited by thinking through the right balance between flexibility and consistency, and comfortable communicating prioritization among competing user needs
- Experience transforming legacy systems into their next generation
- Familiarity with workflows, systems and technologies to ingest, enrich, store and serve data (e.g. Tableau/Looker/DataStudio; Snowflake/RedShift/BigQuery; Spark/Hadoop/AWS EMR)
- The ability to work cross functionally and speak multiple 'languages': you're equally credible as a thought partner for Engineering, Finance or Legal leaders
- Most importantly, we're looking for great product managers who deeply understand their users, turn that into great plans, and make those plans happen. Even if you don't have all the experience above we'd encourage you to apply if this role excites you
- Deeply understand the users and downstream consumers of this data touching multiple business domains, by working with Stripe's users, and with Stripe's technical and business teams
- Partner with engineering leaders to design ingestion, enrichment, storage and serving interfaces to meet these user needs. You'll to synthesize and champion the various users' and stakeholders' to ensure we create surprisingly great experiences
- Drive product strategy and roadmap for part of this critical infrastructure
- Be a leader, do-er and change agent in helping us execute effectively
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in technology companies. Experience managing and mentoring Product Managers is a plus
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious