Posted on 5/28/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor's Degree or related equivalent experience
- 8+ years working in HR in a globally matrixed organization with multiple business units
- 2+ years experience as a people manager
- Experience leading and designing core Talent Management solutions and programs, including performance management, promotions, succession planning, and talent development
- Be a talent management subject matter expertise
- HR project management and process execution experience
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills and mindset
- Effective team collaborator with partners, employees and peers to ensure an enhanced customer/employee experience
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strategic leadership and delivery of global enterprise talent programs and solutions including goal setting, performance assessment and management, talent profiles, talent reviews, succession and development planning with other cyclical programs such as compensation and promotion cycles
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for Riot's talent programs that support Riot's goals with direction from, and in collaboration with the People Senior Leadership team and other partners
- Continuous improvement of program design during each cycle, including understanding metrics of success and feedback and developing updates
- Manage operations and change management for talent programs, partnering with your team and other People Team collaborators
- Ensure program communication and change management across Riot partners (HRBPs and other People Team collaborators, employees, managers) including reporting out results, maintaining the dashboards for partners in the processes
- Partner with the People Systems team to ensure Riot has talent tools and systems that allows for a holistic and integrated experience, and partnering with the People Systems team to ensure talent tools and systems are ready for talent processes
- Work with regional partners and ensure delivery across regions
- Ensure Riot has the necessary training and communication resources across main Riot channels, keeping them updated and refreshed, including facilitation and training materials for partners (HRBPs, leaders, managers, and employees)
- Partner with People Team leaders, business and discipline leaders to define and establish medium and long-term talent strategies that may include: evaluating current org design, identifying critical roles, determining talent gaps, contributing to internal mobility efforts, and developing long-term plans to bridge talent gaps
- Evaluate existing processes and improve the user experience for main audiences, while ensuring fair and transparent systems across talent programs and supporting Riot's goals to strengthen our pipeline of diverse talent and leaders
- Guide analytics related to talent programs and outcomes and develop assets and storytelling to distill insights to several partners, promoting awareness of important or differentiating findings that help develop individuals, teams, organizational capabilities and Riot People programs
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and benchmark data to improve the quality and effectiveness of solutions and processes
- Masters degree or equivalent experience, with preference for studies in behavioral, organizational or psychology sciences
- In-house corporate experience
- Workday-specific experience
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble