Technical Support Specialist
Posted on 3/22/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- Excellent written communication, work ethic and attention to details skills
- Experience handling customer issues through a ticketing solution (such as Zendesk)
- Hands-on experience in a technical customer support capacity, supporting customers using an Enterprise Software or SaaS Solution
- Prior experience taking calls directly from customers in a technical support capacity
- Be willing to work specific hours to provide SLA time-based coverage to our customers (core hours of responsibility: 9am-6pm PT)
- The ability to write about technical subjects clearly
- The enthusiasm and perseverance to handle customer support and billing requests over the phone
- Bonus: any technical experience with coding, linux, desktop support or HTML
- Taking all first line calls from customers and identifying initial issues
- Successfully resolving customer emails and phone requests through the use of varied ticketing, content and task management tools
- Identifying and tasking issues that require involvement from Engineers and Tier 2/Tier 3/Tier 4
- Improving our documentation and support PagerDuty.com by adding to our processes and documentation with your own suggestions and efficiencies
- Running some billing and sales related requests
- Leading tickets from high priority customers on an on-call basis
Operations performance platform
PagerDuty's mission is to revolutionize operations and build customer trust by anticipating the unexpected in an unpredictable world.
- Health, AD&D, Disability, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Vacation / Personal Days)
- Sick Time
- Remote Work
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Champion the Customer: User first. Make it easy. Build great products.
- Take the Lead: Disrupt more. Improve everywhere. Learn forever.
- Run Together: Create belonging. Deepen bonds. Team up.
- Ack + Own: See opportunities. Make it yours. Do right.
- Bring Your Self: Earn trust. Be present. Have heart.