Customer Operations Launch Manager
Posted on 11/4/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Has experience with leading customer operations in preparing for product and marketing launches
- Has real experience of working with distributed teams
- Experience communicator and can speak to different levels within an organization
- Has experience managing external business partners and stakeholders
- Has worked in a rapidly scaling business
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent facilitation & presentation skills
- Organized, responsible and transparent with regards to plans, milestones and deliverables
- Can create reports and is excited about using data
- Good relationship manager and negotiator, able to build agreements with business stakeholders
- Advocates an environment where the right decisions are made through consensus
- Project delivery in consulting, banking or corporate retail/store ops a plus
- Experience delivering Sportsbook or Gaming related projects, with integration/migration of customer data activities is a nice to have but not essential
- Has an understanding of the Atlassian suite of products
- Join a fast pace, collaborative and growing Customer Operations team that is helping to shape betting, gaming, daily fantasy and racing in the US
- Take ownership of the project management & delivery of new product and market launches for Customer Operations
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including operations, regulators, product managers)
- Manage multiple projects across a large internal and external cross functional team
- Coordinate with geographically dispersed teams (internationally)
- Work with multiple stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to market
- Work with both waterfall and agile methodologies to deliver projects
- Assist with ad hoc related tasks as directed by the Management team to help operational performance as needed
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.