Senior Product manager
Posted on 9/22/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- You have 4+ years of Product Management experience at the PM or Senior PM level
- You understand the importance and language of UX, and work well with designers to prioritize and drive highly usable, well-designed solutions with clear UX standards
- You might not know Business Spend Management today but you're eager to learn and you have a history of mastering complex new areas quickly. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle work or questions hands-on
- You know your market, customers, and competition, and you integrate this information into your product strategies
- You can balance team, company, and external priorities, and make effective and well-reasoned tradeoffs
- You're biased toward action, a great collaborator, and use analysis and facts to help make decisions
- You want to grow a business, solve customer problems, and can prioritize ruthlessly and logically
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to synthesize, summarize, and extract the essence of what matters for each stakeholder
- You're eager to learn, self-start and thrive in a growing and fast-moving company
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a technical degree is preferred
- MBA a strong plus, or equivalent work experience
- Drive the vision, roadmap planning and execution of Coupa's Supply Chain Collaboration product, both short-term through the next several months in detail, as well as mapping out the next year or two
- Balance innovation, customer, and market needs to deliver delightful, useful, and simple experiences
- Manage the entire product life cycle, including strategy, roadmap, feature design, development, go-to-market, and field support
- Work closely with engineering through design, build, test of requirements (stories) and documentation
- Evangelize and advocate internally and externally for complex and sometimes difficult to explain technologies
- Negotiate and advocate with other teams to solve cross-product needs
- Conducting competitive market analysis and analyze potential partnerships for the product
- Represent the product internally and externally, with occasional global travel and presentations-both internally, and to customers with wide ranging user needs and levels of sophistication
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.