ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Staff Software Automation Engineer, you work on a small talented engineering team in a fast-paced, growing startup. You will play a critical role in this endeavor. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to handle new problems as we continue to push Multi-Cloud Networking and Security Services technology forward.
We are looking for a Staff Software Automation Engineer to join the Performance Quality Engineering team. In this role, you will be a senior automation engineer who will own and drive the automation process for building an optimizing our automation framework. We are looking for a passionate Senior level software automation engineer who wants to be a part of the forefront of a new era of enterprise multi-cloud. We’re looking for ideas and skills from every area of computer science, networking, security, large-scale system design
- Senior automation engineer who will focus on building and optimizing our automation framework
- REST API automation working experience is required.
- Work closely with other engineers, test, and customer engineers to deliver a high-quality product.
- Familiar with CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub Actions), Terraform
- Taking ownership and work independently to improve product quality and allow faster and better release cycles
- You will bring solutions to the leadership team, feedback on solutions recommended.
- At least 8+ years automation experience
- Proficient programming skills in Python or Golang.
- Strong Networking knowledge L2-L4, Routing protocols (e.g., BGP, MPLS, OSPF) or experience in Networking product development is required.
- Ability to identify processes suitable for automation and successfully own and drive these efforts.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- The ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high-growth tech companies.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Math, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
US Pay Range
The US annual base salary range for this full-time position is $135,000-$215,000 + benefits + 401(k) match + equity. The pay range is determined by the role, work location, job-related skills, level, experience and relevant education. [Certain roles are eligible to earn sales commission, depending on the terms of the applicable plan.] The range displayed is the minimum and maximum target base salary and is applicable only for new hires for the listed position located in the US. Your Talent Advisor can share more details regarding salary ranges, benefits, and equity for your location during the hiring process.
US: We cover 100% of employee premiums and 88% of dependent(s) premiums for medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) match, short and long-term disability, life/AD&D insurance, $1,000/year education reimbursement, and a flexible vacation policy.
Outside the US: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which, (subject to regional variations) could include pension, private medical for you and dependents, generous holiday allowance, life assurance, long-term disability, annual wellbeing stipend
Your total compensation package will be based on job-related knowledge, education, certifications and location, per our aligned ranges.
Aviatrix, the pioneer of Secure Cloud Networking, optimizes business-critical application availability, performance, security, and cost with multicloud networking software that delivers a simplified and consistent enterprise-grade operational model in and across cloud service providers. Combined with the Aviatrix Certified Engineer (ACE) program, the industry’s first and only multicloud networking certification, innovative enterprises are transforming their business by upgrading their cloud networking with Aviatrix. Learn more at www.aviatrix.com.
WE WANT TO INCLUDE YOU
We embrace the fact that not everyone’s journey took the same route or started at the same place. If your experience doesn’t quite meet the requirements but the opportunity excites you and you believe you could be great, don’t let that hold you back from applying. Tell us what you CAN bring and what makes you special.
Aviatrix is a community where everyone’s career can grow and we want to help you achieve your goals and be “your best YOU,” however that looks. If you’re seeking an opportunity where you can be excited to start work every morning with enthusiastic people, make a real difference and be part of something amazing then let’s talk. We want to get to know you and how we could grow together.
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CPRA - California Applicant Privacy Notice