Media Strategy Manager
Posted on 6/17/2022
Omaha, NE, USA
- Build full-funnel media plans across key retail partners including Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Target, Criteo, Home Depot, Wayfair, and many others
- Develop budget recommendations with supporting rationale to achieve revenue targets for our brands
- Maintain relationships with the marketplace and key media partners to stay current on performance trends and best practices, new paid media offerings, test opportunities, and compliance
- Partner with the Retail Media Programs team to build and propose holistic media programs for the brands we sell, and with the Advertising Investment team to support best-in-class campaign execution through strategic alignment
- Identify new paid media opportunities and work cross-functionally to secure funding and execute
- 5-8 years' experience in paid digital media planning, buying, strategy, or campaign management for retail/ecommerce brands and products. Preference is given to candidates with paid search and display experience
- Experience executing within Amazon on paid search (AMS), display (AMG/AAP), merchandising (A9), earned/customer reviews. Additional ecommerce/retail advertising experience within Walmart, eBay, Target, Criteo, etc. preferred
- Demonstrated ability to curate, from start to finish, a full-funnel media plan recommendation with supporting rationale
- Ability to build a deep familiarity with a broad range of paid media solutions across marketplaces, platforms, and technology, and can easily find solutions for different client needs
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties, and/or projects; Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.