Senior IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Posted on 11/24/2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Public Trust Clearance (Or ability to obtain)
- ITIL v4 Foundations Certification or higher obtained within the first 60 days of the hire date
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high-impact assignments
- Plans and leads major technology assignments
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- May supervise others
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics
- Associate's Degree or equivalent and 4+ years of work experience
- At least one (1) year of experience with Windows desktop support
- At least two (2) years of experience working knowledge of remote tools
- Experience supporting industry-standard software products
- Experience demonstrating time management and self-discipline
- Personnel is expected to ensure the protection of proprietary company and customer information consistent with the company's expectations of information security
- Communicate and respond to verbal communications in person, over the phone, or by video chat
- Communicate clearly and succinctly in writing, primarily utilizing a keyboard
- Sitting for long periods
- Viewing computer screens for long periods of time
- Travel may be required within a 50-mile radius
- Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties pertaining to on-site support
- Responds to trouble tickets to resolve user problems
- Provides technical support through phone, email, and instant message to users in the areas of password resets, e-mail, directories, standard MS Windows desktop applications, smartphones, and network connectivity
- Provides personal computer support problem analysis, and hardware/software installation and configuration
- Interacts daily with customers to ensure productivity; provides individual feedback
- Monitors team productivity and quality; provides individual feedback
- Maintains an audit trail and statistical records of all problems and conditions reported by the client
- Higher levels of troubleshooting of computer and network issues and coordination with other departments to facilitate fixed actions
- Must be willing to work a variety of shifts, including holidays as scheduled
- Possess the ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients
- Familiarity with the following technologies: Windows, web browsers, and basic functions of Active Directory
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.