Principal Engineer-Cribl Search
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote
- Bachelor's degree in CS/EE (MS Preferred) with 15+ years of industry experience
- Ability to problem solve from first principles and maintain focus on overarching objectives
- Demonstrated experience working with design partners and early customers to accelerate product innovation
- Experience building search, query and/or analytic systems working with structured and unstructured data
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture principles
- Ability to lead projects across the team with little to no additional supervision
- Experience in developing distributed systems at scale
- Experience with agile processes and rapid iterative development
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to explain complex technical topics to both internal and external stakeholders with ease and in remote/distributed environments
- Design and develop a novel distributed and federated search system for streaming, batch and edge data
- Partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers to build query system from first principles
- Host architecture discussions and design reviews with others on your team
- Coach and mentor junior developers
- Evangelize our innovation and engage our users by contributing to internal and external blogs and by speak at meetups and conferences related to the products that you develop
- Open source contribution
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
- Experience working remotely
Data analytics tools & storage services
Cribl's mission is to build a solution to make observability viable for any organization, giving our customers visibility and control while maximizing value from existing tools, and consumption pricing that is accessible for all.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered (US)
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays for holidays you observe
- Employee Resource Groups that reflect our values driven company culture
Company Core Values
- Customers First, Always - First we help customers. Then everything else.
- Irreverent, but Serious - We are a serious company with a love for goats and jokes.
- Curious - We seek to understand problems and the people who have them before taking action.
- Transparent - Trust is earned when everyone is on the same page.
- Together - We are collaborative. We are kind. We are open.