Dave is one of the leading US neobanks and a pioneer in financial services, using disruptive technology to provide best in class banking services to millions of members at a fraction of the cost compared to incumbents. The anchor of our banking value proposition, ExtraCash, provides up to $500 of short term, interest free advances to members within minutes of joining. The speed to value, access and pricing of ExtraCash compared to traditional overdraft sets us apart from incumbents and is a key to our strategy to efficiently acquire transacting Dave debit card members.
Dave is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for both strategic and tactical planning and overseeing campaigns from initial brief and ideation through to execution. The ideal candidate is a strong marketer, customer-obsessed, data-driven, detail-oriented, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment. They are comfortable working both independently as well as in close partnership with team members across the marketing and the company. The candidate will need to think strategically and creatively and be able to navigate ambiguity, proactively plan for potential roadblocks, while maintaining a trustworthy relationship with partners across Marketing, Product and cross-functional stakeholders.
They must be able to foster an ongoing collaborative, trustworthy connection with both internal and any external teams. This candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing funnel and possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment and communicate clearly and persuasively.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy, including gaining buy-in with stakeholders and leadership and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging that resonates with customers
- Create presentations, visual documentation, and plans that effectively communicate big-picture strategies and influence internal stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are impactful to the business, drive product adoption, and retain members
- Lead customer research efforts that uncover insights that will represent the voice of our customers, differentiate GTM tactics, accelerating product adoption
- Partner cross-functionally to drive campaign launches and always-on marketing programs that are impactful to the business and increase product and brand awareness
- Be the expert on our customers by partnering with research to drive projects that uncover customer and market insights that influence the product and marketing roadmap.
- Participate in product strategy to shape product definition of features and functions by leveraging the expertise and knowledge of our customers
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing and/or product management
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, and coordination across functional teams
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results
- Ability to drive consensus and articulate recommendations and trade-offs to partners and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including product management, marketing, creative, and legal teams
- Experience creating compelling marketing content presentations and strong business writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Don’t let imposter syndrome get in your way of an incredible opportunity. We’re looking for people who can help us achieve our mission and vision, not just check off the boxes. If you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Why you’ll love working here:
At Dave, our people are just as important as our product. Our culture is a reflection of our values that guide who we are, how we work, and what we aspire to be. Daves are member centric, helpful, transparent, persistent, and better together. We strive to create an environment where all Daves feel valued, heard, and empowered to do their best work. As a virtual first company, team members can live and work anywhere in the United States, with the exception of Hawaii.
A few of our benefits & perks:
• Opportunity to tackle tough challenges, learn and grow from fellow top talent, and help millions of people reach their personal financial goals
• Flexible hours and virtual first work culture with a home office stipend
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Generous paid parental and caregiver leave
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Financial advisor and financial wellness support
• Flexible PTO and generous company holidays, including Juneteenth and Winter Break
• All-company in-person events once or twice a year and virtual events throughout to connect with your team members and leadership team
Dave, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is dedicated to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants and do not discriminate on any basis protected by federal, state, or local law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant’s criminal history.