Updated on 11/15/2023
Flight controls automation systems
Skyryse's mission is to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. The company has created FlightOS which brings advanced automation to flight controls and flight management systems to achieve unmatched safety and greatly reduce opportunities for human error.
AI & Machine Learning
B2B & B2C
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 26%
1 year growth↑ 34%
2 year growth↑ 205%
El Segundo, CA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years aerospace-related engineering experience
- Develop, test, and implement electrical systems for FlightOS
- Design avionics hardware that complies with DO-160, DO-254 and other industry standards
- Provide hands on support and troubleshooting of flight critical electronics within our systems integration lab
- Work cross functionally with other technical teams and systems engineers to ensure our system meets and exceeds customer requirements
- Develop Test Plans and Procedures
- Design Test Fixtures
- Experience with Digital, Analog and power electronics product design with focus on Digital electronics.
- Schematic Capture and PCB layout experience Altium Designer or similar.
- Experience with documentation control systems, either manual (excel) or PLM, ERP, etc.
- Knowledge of product design lifecycle, including interfacing with contract manufacturers, dealing with component obsolescence, etc.
- Experience with multi-bus connectivity and interfacing including backplanes, ARINC 420, RS422, CAN, I2C, SPI, etc.
- Experience with BLDC motor control systems design experience a plus
- Experience with power supplies, definition and design, with a focus on reliability and ruggedness a plus
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment