Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to create an abundant and decarbonized material future. Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
When it comes to the clean energy transition, humans have left the hardest challenges to last. Decarbonizing industries such as: steel, chemicals, fertilizer, and grid storage account for about 50% of emissions. Electric Hydrogen is re-engineering electrolysis to produce renewable hydrogen for hard-to-decarb industries. Cheaper than fossil fuels.
Our Hardware Recruiter will help us hire engineering talent across: high power systems, power electronics, mechanical design and more. You will partner with hiring managers to: advise on hiring best practices, build diverse pipelines, and create a delightful experience as we hire the world’s best engineers.
We are open to all remote candidates in the Continental United States.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Partner with our technical leaders to plan for hiring needs and advise on hiring best practices
- Source and engage exceptional science and engineering talent from diverse backgrounds
- Build and deliver a consistently great candidate experience
- Drive creative and scalable talent initiatives and help develop our talent brand
- Use a data-driven approach to identify gaps and continuously improve recruiting operations and interview practices
- Create materials and provide internal training on hiring best practices and techniques
- Driven by working for a company that has the opportunity to decarbonize half of global greenhouse emissions
- Passionate about hiring and working with awesome humans
- 8+ years of experience as a technical recruiter in high-growth hardware startups
- Have experience recruiting in the following deeptech industries: robotics, renewables, aerospace, manufacturing, electric vehicles
- Passionate about building diverse teams, and believe that diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to the company’s success
- Excited about new technologies
- Talented communicator
Compensation & Benefits
- Electric Hydrogen has three compensation zones: the San Carlos Zone, the Natick Zone, and the National Zone. All employees are assigned to a compensation zone depending on their work location. Remote employees will be assigned a compensation zone once their work location is determined. This can be discussed with your recruiter.
- Senior Technical Recruiter - Hardware (P4):
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world’s experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world’s top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!