Senior Product Manager
Posted on 4/21/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- Has empathy for our users
- Listens and understands the needs of our community support team
- Works to define the underlying problems
- Has strong communication and collaboration skills
- Partner with our community support teams to understand, rationalize and prioritize requests for new features in the product roadmap
- Use product requests and data analysis to determine the root problems in our customer service and come up with holistic solutions that will scale
- Expand our customer communication capabilities and research technologies to help drive smart responses
- Explore buyer and seller communication while understanding the social dynamics and nuances of a two-sided marketplace
- Manage a team of product managers
- Work closely with design and engineering to drive innovation, productivity and quality while iterating on the product until project goals and growth targets are met
- Collect necessary data in order to analyze and report on key metrics
- Work on all platforms of the product: Android, iOS, Desktop Web and Mobile Web
- Be able to work on multiple projects at one time and manage competing priorities
- Have a can-do attitude and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- BS/BA required in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, and be extremely detail oriented
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products like Poshmark
- Must have experience working with design and engineering teams to deliver end to end products
Social marketplace for new and secondhand style
Poshmark's mission is to put people at the heart of commerce, empowering everyone to thrive. The company is building a community marketplace.
- A comprehensive health care and benefit plan
- Health & wellness
- Remote work support
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- Parental and family leave
- 401K plan
- Fun company parties and offsite events
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you're into.)
- Learning and development for career growth
- Focus on People: We focus first on people and are obsessed with empowering our team and our community to work together.
- Together We Grow: We support each other to strive for our dreams and have fun along the way.
- Lead with Love: Love fosters genuine connections and allows us to approach others with empathy and respect.
- Embrace Your Weirdness: Embracing our weirdness frees us to accept our own individuality as well as each other's.