Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA • Clifton Park, NY, USA
- A bachelor's or associate degree in an IT-related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Linux system administration and Active Directory management
- Good written and communication skills
- Experience working with software developers
- Understanding of network administration
- Due to contractual requirements, this position requires US Citizenship and a willingness and ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Support server infrastructure (primarily Linux/Ubuntu with some Windows)
- Support device management tools (Active Directory/JAMF/Ansible)
- Support desktop and laptop computers (Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X)
- Support mobile devices (Android, Apple iOS)
- Maintain backup infrastructure (VEEAM)
- Provide support for cloud-computing services (AWS)
- Support virtual infrastructure (VMWare/VSphere)
- Configure networking including firewalls, wireless, VPN tunnels, and VLANs
- Make recommendations on new system purchases (end-user and infrastructure)
- Perform upgrades to hardware, software, and operating systems
- Manage Storage Area Network (SAN)/storage resources
- Document in support of new technologies, applications, and operating systems
Software company for open source software solutions
Kitware's mission is to advance science & technology, empower global innovation and address the world’s challenges. The company specializes in the R&D of open-source software in the fields of computer vision, medical imaging, visualization, and technical software development.
- 100% Employee Owned
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous PTO
- comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability and ADHD Insurance
- Immigration and Visa Processing
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Computer Hardware Allowance
Company Core Values
- Culture: Promote an inclusive and energized environment that emphasizes integrity and teamwork.
- Growth: Work passionately and creatively to grow personally, professionally, and together as a company.
- Collaboration: Drive sustainable innovation through collaborative relationships with customers and open source communities.
- Open Science: Champion algorithms and open source software platforms to accelerate the pace of reproducible research and product development.
- Impact: Advance scientific understanding for the betterment of humankind.