Posted on 12/14/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years in a technical education or training role
- 3+ years in project or program management
- Experience building learning curricula within a technical / engineering education program
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles and methodologies
- Comfortable with design aspects around blended-learning approach within e-learning content, virtual learning needs, classroom instructor-led training and on-the-job training
- Demonstrated ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work collaboratively in group settings as well as independently in a fast-paced, global organization
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Partner with the technical population (Engineers, Product, Security) to align on learning outcomes, learning experience design components, and timelines to meet shared business goals
- Design, develop, curate and maintain learning curricula
- Facilitate high engagement and effective instructor-led training sessions on a variety of behavioral and foundational topics to employees (as needed)
- Conduct rapid pilot tests and feedback sessions throughout program development phases. Regularly evaluate solutions for quality and currency and modify content / activities when necessary to ensure exceptional end-user learning experience
- Continually pursue a deep understanding of business needs and learner roles to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of stakeholders and end users
- Continually raise the development bar by identifying, experimenting, and implementing new and innovative learning experience design approaches, tools, and systems
- Develop other programmatic learning opportunities utilizing peer to peer learning, internal or external speaker opportunities, etc
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
Company Core Values
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.