2023 KEF Sales Analytics Summer Internship
Posted on 1/18/2023
Superior, CO, USA
- Rising junior or senior -level undergraduate student in business, computer science, mathematics, economics or another applicable program
- Experience with data tools, ideally beyond Excel
- Quick learner of software applications, demonstrated by work experience, coursework, or extracurricular activities/hobbies
- A minimum 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
- Analytical, insight generation, decision-making and logic skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft® Office applications, especially Excel
- Eligibility to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future
- Read about KEF at www.KEFonline.com and about KeyCorp at www.key.com
- Using analytics to understand the critical drivers of sales success
- Partnering with the sales ops team to develop and refine sales tools and aids
- Building & leveraging relationships with sales teams to ensure correct interpretation of data
- Data mining and information delivery using various tools such as Salesforce.com, Tableau, ZoomInfo, D&B Hoovers and others
- Researching company data and current events on clients and prospects to aid sales in refining target client lists
- Researching the equipment finance industry data to help investigate new products and new markets
- Partnering with demand generation team to implement email and social media campaigns and analyze results
KeyBank is a bank that provides numerous financial services.
Key’s mission is to empower its clients, communities and employees to thrive. The company is one of the largest bank-based financial service companies in the United States and provides services like investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products to individuals and companies across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Programs
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Alternative Work Schedules
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve shared objectives.
- Respect: We value the unique talents, skills and experiences that diversity provides.
- Accountability: We deliver on what we promise.
- Integrity: We are open and honest in everything we do.
- Leadership: We anticipate the need to act and inspire others to follow.