Posted on 4/28/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Miami...
- Team Leadership - You have hired and grown a large team
- Impact Driven -- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- Detailed-Oriented -- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- Strategic -- You love to find the win-win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- Bias for Action -- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Multi-Disciplinary -- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently
- You have 20+ years of business development and operating experience
- You have experience with C-level clients
- You have completed complex contract negotiations
- You have the ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes and have proven closing skills
- You have a familiarity with structuring partnerships on behalf of or with technology platforms
- You have analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort directing deal modeling
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have an ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Scale a rapidly growing business
- Lead the largest partnerships at DoorDash
- Lead exploratory discussions with prospective partners to determine market fit, size, and readiness for new product offerings
- Lead a phenomenal team and continue to scale
- Own the strategy and execution for engaging with and selling into our largest partners
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners and DoorDash leadership, product, legal, operations, and other functional teams
- Manage pipelines of target partners
- Nurture and grow existing partnerships
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.