Software Engineer – New Grad 2023
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Aaron has been working on growing and developing Affirm's Debit+ product from beta stages into the upcoming public release! His projects include revamping the Debit+ onboarding flow experience for new users and developing the process for reordering a lost / stolen physical debit card
- Candace has built batch data pipelines to enable greater resiliency and accuracy in Affirm's loan origination processes with our loan origination banks. She has been working with her team on a system to report all loan applications created with Affirm and sourced data from various data warehouses across the company
- Maggie has worked on releasing an experiment delivering changes to Affirm's core checkout flow, resulting in a streamlined experience with fewer pages and less fine print. She was responsible for the backend implementation, and worked closely with frontend engineers and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent training/fellowship/work experience
- Familiarity with deployment and automated testing frameworks
- Ability to collaborate with your team in a fast-paced environment
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better!
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.