Supply Chain Analyst
Posted on 4/30/2021
Cambridge, MA, USA
- 2+ years in managing outsourced manufacturing, Tier 2 suppliers, and development of consumer electronics
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to build relationships both internally and with key partners up to the executive level
- Must be proficient with Excel and show ability to demonstrate (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, sorting, arithmetic formulae)
- Familiar with an updated ERP system (NetSuite or similar)
- Proven track record or display of analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing by influence, both with internal and external partners
- Experience improving supply chain and supplier performance, including performance metrics in the contract manufacturing industry
- Experience working with Asian manufacturers
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- Strategic thinking to develop longer-range supply strategies and plans that drive significant value while meeting the business requirements
- Partner with internal Sourcing, Engineering, Product Management, Quality, and Manufacturing teams to support strategies that drive improvement throughout the product life cycle
- Monitor stocking positions through analysis in past usage and future forecast and adjust lot sizes and order points accordingly or make recommendations to the buyers
- Develop ongoing metric tools for operations (dashboards etc) for the measurement of OTD, Quality and Parts Delivery status etc
- Monitor on-going Slow and Obsolete material and develop action plans in partnership with the responsible teams
- Maintain visibility into finished good stock levels at our global warehouse locations
- Prepare month end inventory accounting reconciliations
- Establish end-to-end partner performance measurements and scorecards and hold partners accountable to continually improve cost, quality, lead time and service to both SimpliSafe and our contract manufacturing partners
- Key contributor in developing Should Cost analysis
- Support executive-level business reviews with critical partners at appropriate cadence
- Align with manufacturing partners to best leverage external capabilities, and improve ordering/buffering requirements while preventing supply risks and improving flexibility of supply
- Experience with Tableau dashboard development
- Experience with database queries (SQL)
- MBA or masters degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering
- Language skills with the ability to speak/read Mandarin/Simplified Chinese
- Strong understanding of geo-political and global trade influences within Asia
Home security company
Simplisafe wants to make home security accessible to everyone
- Health Insurance - A comprehensive plan provides peace of mind for you and your family.
- Employee assistance program - Help through the difficult situations that come up at work and at home.
- Tuition reimbursement - We want you to keep learning, so we’ll cover part of your tuition.
- 401(k) - Saving for your future in the present.
- Unlimited vacation - Exempt employees take the time when you need it or want it. We mean it.
- Life and disability insurance - Coverage for when you need it most.
Company Core Values
- Customer obsessed
- Aim High
- No Ego
- One Team
- Life As We Climb
- Lean & Nimble