Technical Account Manager
Posted on 4/23/2022
- Demonstrate unparalleled product expertise and problem-solving acumen to recommend software solutions tailored to your client's needs
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives to advise on relevant programmes and technical solutions
- Build systems to facilitate programme objectives and system effectiveness and measure reliability of services
- Assist clients with executing regular maintenance activities (e.g., handling outages, assisting with root cause analysis, troubleshooting technical questions and issues)
- Train your clients on new and relevant features of the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
- 4-6 years experience working in a technical, consulting and client-facing role
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Comfort in working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to grasp clients' needs and recommend value-added solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a technical role
- Proven work experience in client-facing or consulting role
- Coding classes and/or coding skills (Python, Java, HTML, CSS, R etc.)
- Assess long-term programme strategy and identify solutions that drive measurable success
- Analyse your client's programme needs and work cross-functionally within Qualtrics to prioritise and advocate for software feature enhancements on their behalf
- Collaborate with internal account team and Qualtrics leadership on high level client relationship and programme strategy
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.