Audit Senior Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Undergraduate degree; Master's degree a plus
- CPA certificate
- A minimum of seven years of relevant experience
- Ability to identify and propose resolutions to complex accounting issues
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leads teams of seniors and staff accountants
- Oversees planning and scheduling of engagements
- Ensures quality of work product
- Monitors work flow
- Coaches/mentors individual team members
- Provides formal and informal feedback
- Communicates progress to partners
- Develops business with both existing and new clients
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships with client personnel and prospective clients
- Provides business consulting to privately-held businesses and organizations
- Identifies areas to help clients improve their internal controls
- Works on transactional projects as needed
- Participates and/or conduct technical training session as needed
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
Company Core Values
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.