Senior Accountant, Domestic Tax
Posted on 3/14/2022
Remote • Denver, CO, USA
- 2+ years of US income tax compliance experience or tax provision/tax accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis on accounting
- Strong accounting and Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and interested in performing deep-dive analyses to extract insights from data
- Self-driven with initiative to solve problems and deal well with ambiguity
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and to cope with changing priorities
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience with alteryx, tableau, and tax preparation software a plus
- Coordinate the preparation and review of US federal and state corporate tax filings with outside advisors to ensure accurate and timely reporting, including the preparation of working papers and supporting documentation
- Assist with the US R&D credit process with outside advisors including coordination of project surveys
- Assist with the quarterly US tax provision and accounting process and SOX controls documentation
- Resolve US income tax notices
- Assist with US tax audits as they arise
- Assist with internal ad-hoc projects from a tax perspective
- Identify and implement procedures for data collection and processing that improve speed and efficiency of administration
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $82,080.00 • $112,860.00
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives