Part-time Sales Associate
Posted on 10/24/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 1-3 years of experience in a retail (or service-oriented) environment - this being said, we believe people with all types of experience could be great in this role and will be looking to the application screenings questions as well as resumes to make our decisions!
- The ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically
- Strong judgment and a service- and solution-oriented approach
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays and weekend shifts
- Someone who is passionate, inclusive, and positive
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience is delivered 100% of the time
- Act as a Brooklinen brand ambassador, always putting the customer first
- Engage with loyal customers IRL and form new customer relationships
- Educate customers on our product assortment, brand history, and value proposition
- Work in the back of house to receive and organize inventory
- Assist with the visual merchandising of the store and product
- Support the planning and execution of in-store special events
Brooklinen was built to deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price.
- 401(k) plan with a 4% match
- 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents
- Budget for learning and development
- Fun team outings
Company Core Values
- Amazing Products - Quality is our top priority. We use the most luxurious materials and partner with top caliber factories.
- Better Experience - We believe shopping should be simple and hassle free, so we’ve curated an experience to offer only the best options.
- A Personal Touch - Our emphasis is on service and we strive to make a product that is exactly what you are looking for. Don’t see it? Just ask.
- Efficient Supply Chain - Did you know sheets retail for up to 10x what they cost? By removing layers of unnecessary cost, we deliver the best possible value to you.