Growth Marketing Lead, Consumer Products
Posted on 2/2/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • New York...
- 8+ years of experience in B2C marketing
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to influence teams and individuals; Ability to lead multi-stakeholder groups and effectively utilize resources and relationships to drive results
- Experience running high-profile campaigns across a diverse range of channels, and within a rapidly evolving business environment
- Lead and manage execution of integrated cross-channel marketing strategy to drive consumer acquisition and engagement across all marketing touch points such as Stripe.com, email marketing, paid media, influencers, social, etc
- Define target market, segments, addressable audience, and target penetration
- Define and track measurement plan globally for the campaign
- Collaborate closely with the product and product marketing team to shape the campaign messaging framework and roll product launch moments into the umbrella of the campaign
- Partner with our demand content lead to identify content gaps and opportunities for the consumer audience and shape the content narrative from top to bottom of funnel
- Direct and manage cross-functional teams (internal and agency) to deliver seamless execution across channels and touch points. Strong project management, communication and leadership skills are a must
- Experience in FinTech
- Communication is your middle name, you navigate cross-functional teams with ease and lean towards over communication in a fast-paced environment to keep everyone on the same page
- Strong analytical thinker with proven ability to translate data into creative, results-oriented marketing strategies
- Culturally aware and excited about working with international teammates
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, you're a master juggler and don't let it get the best of you
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious