Demand Generation Marketing Intern
Posted on 3/31/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Class of 2024-2026, graduating with a BA/BS in business, marketing, finance, economics, sociology, or a related field
- Great communication skills, written and spoken
- Data-driven, analytical, highly organizedQuick learner, self-starter, curious, and hard-working
- A strong affinity for technology
- Previous marketing internship experience preferred but not required
- Include a concise cover letter highlighting your interest in this role and what you would like to gain from an internship
- The Demand Generations Marketing Intern will support our DG campaign manager as well as the rest of the demand generation marketing team on exciting projects to increase and influence pipeline generation as well as SDR enablement
- Example projects are listed below:
- Coordinate and organize the SDR/Mktg Weekly Sync presentation (can present as well.)
- Organize and manage the marketing campaigns (Google Calendar + FY24 Marketing Calendar Google spreadsheet.)
- Collect resources across multiple Marketing teams to include in the weekly Marketing Express newsletter
- Assist in managing the Asana board as Marketing Campaigns Intake Form submissions are received
- Cross-collaborate with multiple Marketing teams to execute Marketing Campaigns
- Work with MAH (Marketing All Hands) team on the agenda and presentation
- Build URLs with UTM (Urchin Tracking Module codes) for each Marketing Campaign, as needed
- Familiarity with business applications such as Salesforce, Marketo, marketing automation, and B2B social media and Asana is a plus but not required
Data analytics for enterprises
Alation is a hyper-growth startup leading the Machine Learning Data Catalog space with an innovative product, passionate customers, and a team of people all working towards a common goal: to change the way people work with data.
- Health and wellness package
- Vacation and time off
- 401(k), performing bonus, and company equity
- Promote from within; lunch and learns
- Commuter benefit program, company outings, happy hours, certain meals provided
Company Core Values
- Move the Ball: Taking action, whether it’s effecting a partial solution or taking a small step forward instead of a big one.
- Listen Like You’re Wrong: Listening with an open mind, trying to understand others’ perspectives before sharing your own.
- Build for the Long-Term: Taking the time to lay solid foundations for future success.
- Measure Success Through Customer Impact: The team ultimately measures themselves by the impact they achieve. They strive for fairness and kindness in all interactions.