Posted on 5/22/2023
- 5+ years of relevant paralegal experience at a law firm or in-house
- Proficient with Google docs, Google sheets, Adobe Pro and DocuSign
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong project-management skills, able to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; able to communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, able to timely deliver consistently high quality work product
- Collaborative team player, eager to help others
- Excellent judgment and discretion
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
Company Core Values
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.