Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Today, we operate in 19 states with 144 dispensaries, service nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts, we have 29 cultivation sites and over 5,500 team members in the United States. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary: The Marketing Associate is primarily responsible for lead generation, patient acquisition through community education and engagement, as well as physician outreach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following list of duties is not intended to be restrictive or all inclusive. The fact that certain duties may not be listed does not limit the assignment of additional and/or other duties.
- Promote brand awareness within the community
- Maintains updated log and communication with groups, chambers, and relevant business contacts.
- Activates and gathers leads at industry events, dispensary events, community events.
- Executes the laid-out plan for dispensary openings.
- Shows continuous growth in patient acquisition.
- Move individual ordering physicians and medical groups along the continuum to advocate for our products and to direct patients to our company for order fulfillment
- Cultivate relationships with large corporate healthcare entities to advocate that medical cannabis be made available to patients
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future competition and outpace the competition in key performance indicators, including market share.
- Follows and implements the given outline for outreach initiatives
- Makes suggestions to enhance current efforts
- Works collaboratively with patient groups, dispensary managers, for in dispensary events as well as community events.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing communications with referring providers and/or their office staff, including routine or follow-up visits, training, emails, and phone calls
- Event planning & coordination
- Effectively communicates with potential patients with the information gathered at events
Identifies tactics to promote provider interaction and engagement including new provider orientation, site visits, staff meetings, social events, grand rounds, referral dinners,
Develops meaningful relationships with key contacts and opinion leaders both internally and externally.
Responsible for reporting and tracking all activities to Sr Marketing Manager, as well as communicating all marketing requirements through company provided forms
Advisor & Advocate
Provides insight to Sr Marketing Manager related to emerging business opportunities
Advocates for initiatives aimed at improving processes related to referrals (i.e. increase convenience for referring providers to contact a practice)
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements
Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal skills
Demonstrates ability to use persuasive communication, leadership, and relationship-building
Demonstrates good organizational and time management skills in the preparation of daily work schedules and the assignment of duties and responsibilities
Ability to effectively work with and through physicians, subordinates, customers, and other personnel in a cooperative, collaborative manner in order to improve provider and/or patient satisfaction
Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment.
Experience working with computer systems; proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
Priorities for Service Excellence:
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, or Healthcare required. Recent and direct experience working in a communications position within a sales or marketing work environment may be substituted in lieu of education and/or experience requirements.
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with physicians/providers, serving as a brand ambassador with proven track record, or community engagement role.
Primarily performed in a well-illuminated, climate-controlled, indoor, smoke-free business office environment within the facilities
Ability to attend meetings, community events, professional networking events, and trainings outside of the standard business hours, including some nights and weekends.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.