Location: Michlin Bernard A Medical Group
Position: Certified Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
We are looking for a motivated Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our internal medicine practice in San Diego, CA. We are looking for a provider who can join us full time. Our ideal candidate enjoys working with people and helping patients reach their health and wellness goals, has experience with primary care and providing high quality comprehensive care to patients of all needs. The NP or PA should have a skill set in evaluating multiple different types of medical problems and be able to document the patient encounter.
Who we are: We are a private primary care practice that provides care for a diverse population of patients. We provide primary care for office-based patients, patients in skilled nursing facilities, patients from group homes with developmental disabilities, and provide medication assisted treatment for opioid dependence. The applicant should be able to assist patients with a wide spectrum of medical complaints, acute and/or chronic illnesses.
- Patient history and physicals, follow up visits, well women visits, medicare wellness exams, nursing home visits.
- Diagnosis and Treatment plan formulation
- Order and review diagnostic imaging and lab tests
- Comprehensive treatment plans
- Patient education as to treatment options
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Write narratives, complete necessary paperwork and insurance documents
- Refer patients if medically necessary
- Graduation from an accredited PA/NP program
- PA/NP license in CA
- Experience preferred but will consider new graduates
- DEA license with the ability to become buprenorphine waivered
Come join our reputable and knowledgeable healthcare team! We continue to evolve our practice and help others feel their best. Please send your resume with references.
Please note this position is posted on behalf of our partner practices. This individual will be working at the specific practice that is mentioned in the above details and will not be a direct employee of Aledade, Inc. so will therefore not be eligible for the benefits available to Aledade employees.