Xactly Finance Manager - Sales Commission Calculations
Posted on 7/8/2022
Remote • United States
- 4+ years of work experience in Sales Commission
- Experience with Xactly is a must
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Ability to build Ad-hic reports to support finance and accounting needs
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, to perform well under pressure and to work independently and as a part of a team
- High degree of flexibility and creativity, showing confidence in ambiguity
- Goal oriented and motivated by the achievement of excellence on projects
- Manage the monthly commission process for our sales teams. This includes understanding and applying the commission plan, ensuring commissions calculations comply with the plan and managing exception requests
- Resolve case inquiries and be a trusted advisor to our sales team. Frequent communication with the sales organization via commission cases. Process corrections and adjustments as they arise
- Reconcile data across the Salesforce CRM system, Workday, Xactly and reports to support sales operations and commissions processing
- Advise on process improvements and efficiency initiatives
- Adhere to SOX policies and build and operationalize processes to support a robust finance organization
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.