Lead, Software Development - Audio & Video / Chef d’équipe, Développement de logiciels – Audio...
Posted on 3/30/2022
Montreal, QC, Canada
- Experience leading a team
- Proficiency in C# or C/C++
- Familiarity with Audio/Video technology stack on desktop, console and mobile devices
- An inclusive and collaborative approach to leadership
- Experience using Unity's engine and tools
- Product or Project management experience
- Collaborate with Unity across the globe on improvements to Unity's Audio & Video framework
- Lead a small team of developers to build high quality features and APIs that will pass the test of time
- Help craft the roadmap and strategy for how we can best help creators of all kinds make successful games with Unity
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.