Client Operations Business Analyst
Posted on 6/25/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Louisville, KY, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
- You know how to execute and like to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- An understanding and knowledge of hospital revenue cycle workflows and the provider reimbursement process from patients and payers obtained either through direct experience in a healthcare setting or an RCM focused HIT company
- Problem solving skills; able to analyze a problem and design creative solutions
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Possess planning and organization skills to independently develop and lead projects when applicable
- Understanding of business practices and approaches, recommend business process changes when applicable to avoid development, and understand how to integrate business processes
- Excellent written communication skills; able to succinctly convey complex ideas through writing
- Great people skills; able to facilitate, negotiate and persuade stakeholders
- Flexible and agile; able to rapidly adapt to changing situations and inputs
- College Degree required; Business or Computer Science degree preferred
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the Waystar product line
- Working knowledge of the Patient Access Revenue Cycle preferred
- Hands on experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Applications, and payer websites
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in communicating with clients and peers both written and verbally
- Experience working in healthcare - medical billing, coding, or administration
- Organizing market research including analyzing customer segments, reviewing industry research reports, and assessing strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Studying healthcare industry standards and staying up-to-date on industry changes and compliance issues
- Develops business requirements, perform business analysis, and work closely with product management and technology to make sure that new functionality is integrated into the solution
- Maintaining a comprehensive inventory of payer specific authorization required/not required rules
- Continually creation and updating of internal knowledge base documentation
- Working closely with internal and external resources to identifying system requirements that meet changing market needs and ensure customer satisfaction and solution accuracy
- Highly organized and project driven
- Motivated to enhance cross functional understanding of end-to-end processes
- Perform “health checks” on client environments/data to ensure accuracy
Revenue cycle management solutions
At Waystar, their mission is to provide innovative technology solutions that simply and unify the healthcare revenue cycle, improving the financial health of our clients.
- 401(k) matching: We’re proud to help our team members build their financial futures with a range of investment options available.
- Career mobility: We’re all about professional growth. In 2018, roughly 15% of our team members stepped into a new role within the company.
- Waystar welcome: Our weeklong onboarding program positions introduces our company and leadership team and positions every new hire for success.
- Family friendly: Waystar offers paid leave for maternity, paternity and adoption and prioritizes work-life balance for all team members.
- Fanatical focus
- Best work, always
- Making it happen
- Joyful, optimistic & fun