Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 5+ years Mobile Advertising experience in Account Management in programmatic marketing. Strong ownership mentality and a curious approach to problem solving
- Familiarity with big data, MMPs and ad tech
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel, Office and G Suite products is a must
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in an ambiguous, fast-paced work environment
- Analytical skills to decipher campaigns and improve approaches
- Ability to be vocal yet discerning
- Growth-minded to thrive in a startup environment
- Travel depending on business needs
- Meet w/clients and decision makers regularly to discuss performance and provide solutions to enhance their campaigns
- Analyze campaign data and work with Clients, Sales, other Account Managers, Data Science and cross-functional teams to identify and drive account growth results
- Analyze customer accounts and translate into actionable insights
- Upsell DSP product offerings
- Help build and iterate on new products and client solutions and work with Product, Data-Science, and Engineering teams
- Understand the mobile ecosystem, stay current on industry trends, and most importantly - offer actionable insights to clients
- Fully comprehend advertiser's marketing needs and translate how Moloco's programmatic solution will drive KPIs and goals on a daily basis
- Understanding of sales tools (i.e. dashboards, MCP, Looker, Salesforce) that can help provide benchmarks, analysis and data for clients
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and written (virtually and in person)
- Coordinate timelines, goals and delivery of action plans
- Proactively volunteer and contribute to market challenges and product positioning with key account data and insights
- Some travel may be required
- Experience with SQL and/or pivot tables, web technologies/web programming languages, and API's is strongly preferred
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.